Monday 7 November 2011

NaBloPoMo: November 7.

November 7: How do you balance your children, relationship, and work life?


Wait.. balance? What's balance?
I struggle majorly with this and it got to the point where the added pressure of work was too much and I am currently on long service leave without pay.


Let me elaborate on what I, personally, have to balance:


2 kids under 5, study, work, relationship, living with my in-laws, a mother whose health is nowhere near ideal and my own personal issues and trying desperately to catch up with my friends.


I don't do as much housework as I should do - I know that, but at this moment in my life its all study study study kids kids kids study study study kids kids kids.. they are my priorities & everything else is on the back burner for now. It is hard, I don't know how I do it - hell I don't even know if I am even doing 'it' but I get through each day alive and that is the main thing!!


x <3

No comments:

Post a Comment