Thursday 10 November 2011

NaBloPoMo: November 8

Has anything traumatic ever happened to you? Describe the scenes surrounding a particular event.


I have had a couple of traumatic events. I suppose the one I feel like describing would be the day my dad passed away...


It was a Thursday morning and we were house sitting for our in-laws, it was just Evan & I at home. I was in the main bathroom taking bump pics of my second when Evan came in and he needed a change.. so I changed him in the spare room. Afterwards he ran down the hallway and at the same time i heard the front door open and Evan yell DADDDYYYYY followed by Aaron shouting EMMA! Although as soon as he had come through the door I knew something had happened and I ran down the hallway screaming WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON as my mum & aaron kept trying to get me to sit down.. They did, they told me & my first reaction? "What about the food shopping?" followed by "You're lying" and sorting a sitter for Evan. The next two weeks were spent sitting on my arse watching DVDs and movies before the funeral I can't really remember much tbh. Just feeling numb.


Yeah the grammar is awful - deal withs it.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment