Tuesday 27 September 2011

Doctor Who Episode Reviews 10 - 12

"The Girl Who Waited"

I didn't enjoy this episode as much as everyone else seemed to. It was filled with delightfully good and dramatic performances - but as far as Who episodes go, its not at the top of my list for favourites. Not really my kind of thing..

~*~
"The God Complex"
First off, OMG DAVID WALLIAMS!! (from Little Britain..)
I rather enjoyed this episode, was good to see the Doctor truly puzzled and also that he actually fudged up a little in the advice department. I cried when he made Amy lose faith in him, but surprisingly for myself, had dry eyes when he left them at their new house haha.

~*~

"Closing Time"

Yes to EVERYTHING about this episode!! I do love me some stand-alone, and this bad boy has gone right up to my top episodes. I have watched it twice now. From a baby called Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All to an almost-kiss in the elevator, this episode had me laughing the whole way through. The Craig & Doctor partnership really is a special one and I am glad it was revisited.

No comments:

Post a Comment