Thursday 8 September 2011

Minecraft 1.8 Update Thang

[from: here]

We can look forward to a few things with this new update..
Endermen

Biomes
the image

Piggy's with snouts

& more..




Everyone I know that plays minecraft is pretty excited for the update, I feel it is going to be slightly similar to a lot of the features I already play with in the yogbox - but I mean the different biomes is one of the biggest things I am looking forward to, and the possibilities of different "quests". Endermen can go get fucked as I had enough of that shit with Doctor Who without reliving Blink! every minecraft night..

What are your thoughts on the new update(s)? Read any informative/interesting articles on the subject? If you have then link me in the comments :)

rainbows & pork chops
Emma 
x

1 comment:

  1. I'm so freaking excited. I can't wait for the biomes cos at the moment they sort of mush together. I have a tiny bit of snow in the middle of the desert and it annoys me. And the enderman... Omg scary but can't wait :)
    the new update will mean that the yogbox won't work, right? Until they update. I'll just have to remember to backup this minecraft folder :)
    Ps I'll try and blog tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete