Thursday 15 September 2011

Torchwood: Miracle Day, Review


I was going to type up a review of Miracle Day, when I found the perfect one on Nerdist that pretty much said the exact same thing I was going to anyway. In a nutshell I was enthralled the whole way through - really eager to find out what the god-foresaken 'blessing' shit was, see a bit of character development etc then when we finally got the end I found it was incredibly anti-climatic. Although I like how they have put down a couple of stepping stones for the next season (there better be one after the realisation that Rex was immortal!!!).


Anyways here is the longer, more in-depth and in my opinion highly accurate review by Kyle Anderson over on Nerdist..[warning: the following clicky clicky thing contains spoilers]


xx me

No comments:

Post a Comment